Without ongoing, sustainable revenue, your nonprofit will not survive. Creating a strategic financial plan is the key to achieving your goals.
Below are the steps to take to create a strategic plan:
- Define your organization’s purpose and how it impacts your constituents.
- Define the problem your organization solves and then ask for support.
- Build mutually-benefitting partnerships with similar organizations.
- Develop strategies for cultivating and maintaining partnership relationships.
- Develop diversified revenue strategies to ensure continuous income.